CCR Infrastructure and Logistics Center
To develop and enhance knowledge in business logistics, supply chain management and infrastructure, aiming to position organizations in the Country at higher levels of competitiveness as to moving and warehousing structures.
To transform the study of logistics and supply chain management into applied practices for organizations’ day-to-day work, aiming to build an environment that will create value through logistics processes.
- To carry out theoretical and empirical research on logistics and supply chain management.
- To develop analyses on infrastructure in Brazil and in the world.
- To carry out research on urban mobility, gridlock and traffic solutions in cities.
- To hold business lectures and seminars related to the center’s fields of activity.
- To develop partnerships with renowned professionals and both domestic and international research centers.
Logistics and Supply Chain