Strategic Healthcare Management
||An analysis of scenarios and opportunities.|
Significant efforts and resources have been invested in the past decades to allow the Brazilian health system to fulfill its role of offering quality services to the population. Such efforts include research, technological innovation, processes and accreditations that have brought new challenges and opportunit ies to managers in this field.
It was by thinking specifically about these managers’ strategic development that the FDC Healthcare Management Center created the Strategic Healthcare Management Program in partnership with IT Mídia.
|Just like in Nature, the healthcare system is a complex chain that must be understood in detail so it can generate the best possible results.|
There is great potential to generate improved results for all the parties involved, especially for the main target audience, patients. However, this makes it necessary for institutions to gain a better understanding of their role and of the contributions they can make to the whole. Based on the premise that the system must generate value for patients, the Fundação Dom Cabral Strategic Healthcare Management Program discusses the issue in three important dimensions:
• A general overview of the value chain that makes up the Brazilian health sy stem and its tensions.
• A strategic look at each institution that makes up the system.
• Potential for collaboration among the various institutions, without setting competition aside.
Together with professors, researchers and leaders in the sector, you will discuss aspects related to strategic healthcare management to enhance your vision about what to improv e and how to do it.
As a result, program participants will take with them reflections produced in the contacts they have had with their classmates and with their professors.
Who should attend
Presidents, vice-presidents, superintendents, directors and managers who are responsible for strategic decisions at public and private healthcare organizations.
• Setting up a discussion forum about the Brazilian healthcare system and the institutions that make it up.
• Developing strategic looks from different perspectives, as regards the value chain and the institutions it consists of.
• Developing systemic thinking about health and about your institution’s contributions.
• An analysis of your personal role in improving your institution’s performance within such a systemic context.
• Causing participants to reflect on how the institution they represent can present better collaborative performance within the system.
• A new gaze on your institution’s internal management in a quest to improve performance.
The Strategic Healthcare Management
Program is supported by the FDC Healthcare
Management Center, which guarantees
the quality of a program that is constantly
enriched by updated, innovative
and relevant content.
In partnership with: