Strengthening your competencies to develop within different environments: a valuable skill both in Nature and in organizations.
||Building meaning and developing competencies within a context of turbulence, dynamism and unrest. STC is an international program that seeks to strengthen executives in their management competencies. That is why it privileges the development of the knowledge, the skills and the tools that are needed to create and implement strategies.|
Furthermore, it seeks to consolidate such competencies by taking into account the context within which organizations emerge and all the turbulence, dynamism and unrest stemming from such a context.
More than preparing to act, STC program participants seek to understand so they can act better, and such is supported by reflections that are deep but not ethereal, broad but not disperse, pragmatic but not simplistic. This process is supported by a structuring methodology, a path that leads participants to weave their own reflection-action process.
The program lasts for one week in Brazil and for three weeks in the USA.
Who Should Attend
Leaders and senior managers who deal with company strategy and who seek to understand the context and consolidate knowledge, skills and attitudes, thus significantly enhancing their capabilities both as managers and as people leaders.
• Understanding the environment in its multiple dimensions to lead to better personal and executive actions.
• Acquiring an integrated vision of general management by means of a strategic approach.
• Gaining deeper knowledge and acquiring the tools needed to compete and to be successful in the global market.
• Developing the skills needed to formulate and implement organizational change.
• A more integrated vision of general management through a strategic approach to the key functions at the organization.
• Learning about benchmark business practices in use both in the country and throughout the world.
In partnership with