PAEX - Partners for Excellence
• Design a Business Project with the Company: joint development of the company’s vision of the future. Preparing and implementing a strategic plan together with the company by individually reassessing its business.
• Results Contract: annual, with a three-year perspective. The results contract stems from the business project.
• Monthly Management Assessments: controlling goals, following up on the results and action plans to improve deviating indicators.
• Monitoring/Methodologies: a moment when experts from FDC and from the company work together to apply the knowledge gained to the company’s day-to-day activities. It consists of customized monitoring, and the various methodologies available are implemented according to each company’s needs.
• Senior Management Development Program: every year three executives from each company take part in a 96-hour development program made up by six modules focusing on strategic planning, operations and logistics, marketing, finance, people and processes.
• Advanced Senior Management Development Program: a space for the main executive or for one who has already attended the PDD to discuss emerg ing management themes.
Exchanges among the Partnering Companies in the Network are Encouraged through Meetings:
• Annual network meeting: PAEX participating presidents and senior executives meet to discuss the results achieved during the year, thus giving rise to an opportunity to carry out exchanges with other companies, sectors, countries and cultures.
The meeting is a chance to exchange ideas about scenarios and subsidize the preparation of the business project.
• The presidents’ committee: a limited group made up by the main leader of each partner organization discusses current themes and issues while promoting development and integration among the executives.
• Senior management group: professionals meet and exchange experiences while coming into contact with updated, internationalclass content.