• A Customized Program that Allows Participants to Choose:
- Part of the content: the program offers a range of compulsory and elective disciplines based on which participants can choose their curriculum. This makes it possible for them to attend disciplines from other emphases according to their management education needs.
- Study times for disciplines: for part of the program, participants can study disciplines during the week and/or on
weekends according to their availability, which can shorten the length of the program.
- A heavier course load: participants can increase the program’s total course load by attending more than the minimum 450 class hours. This can vary according to their needs and the ir time and financial resources.
- Career Management: out of class activities the allow participants a chance to revisit their career choices by assessing “where I am” and “where I am headed to” vis-à-vis a global and ever-changing market. As protagonists of their own histories, they will learn to carry out their own career planning evolution.
• Business Simulation: applying and consolidating knowledge that also involves managing a company virtually.
• Faculty: offering known experience and presence in the market.
• Networking: intense among participants from all emphases.