Advanced Project Management
The methodology applied associates the most recent trends and approaches to project management to managers’ dynamics and performance. The program’s advanced content is dealt with through reading material and case studies while creating an environment for exchanges of experiences, thus adding more value to the business.
Strategic Project Management
• Project success.
• FCS in the process.
• Development methods.
• DICE Score.
• The Diamond Model.
• The relative importance of success variables.
• Competing Values Leadership.
• The cultural change process.
• The results-oriented culture.
• Factors that determine successful execution.
• Unfolding systems.
• Integrating short and long-term objectives.
• Control and incentive mechanisms.
• Strategic change.
• The change process.
• Dealing with resistance.
• Managing customer relationships.
• Team leadership.
Organizing Projects to Manage Portfolios
• Strategic PMO and its role in organizations.
• Selection, prioritization and trade-off in portfolio management.
• Assessing organizational capacity in project management.
• Competence, maturity and capacity.
• Strategic solutions for professional project management.
• Performance indicators.