In partnership with:
Successful global companies need diversity now more than ever before to meet the demands of leading in times of profound disruption. Retaining and advancing top female talent is a business imperative.
Designed as a collaboration between Fundação Dom Cabral (FDC) and Smith College Executive Education for Women, the Women’s Global Leaders Program combines Smith’s signature all-women learning environment and FDC’s expertise in global executive development. Women who attend will return to their companies poised to drive strategy and execute in the context of unprecedented uncertainty.
Participants will engage with other high-level peers in candid conversations that address the unique challenges they face as female leaders doing business in Latin America, including barriers to advancement and the challenges of juggling complex work-life issues.
- Engage the power of reflection to create and evolve their personal leadership narrative.
- Explore dynamic tools for enhancing a strengths-based leadership impact.
- Discover ways to overcome common traps that limit productive thinking.
- Implement strategic adaptability into decision-making to compensate for uncertainty.
- Experience the impact of women’s leadership through art and nature.
- Engage with senior-level women executives who offer guidance on navigating careers.
Women who attend will be executive level, directors and senior managers, with strategic performance responsibilities who seek to understand global context, consolidate skills, abilities and knowledge, and to expand their capacity as leaders and managers.
Smith’s unique all-women learning model creates an environment that supports risk-taking, initiative, and deep sharing among peers. Women are encouraged to engage all of their talents and abilities to expand their leadership capacity. The program takes place at FDC’s Nova Lima campus in a state-of-the art facility. Simultaneous translation is provided.
Our programs make a measurable difference in women’s leadership skills. Join us and see the difference for yourself.
Typical Curriculum Elements
- Strengths Based Leadership: develop self-knowledge for maximum impact.
- Strategic Thinking: learn to overcome common thinking traps.
- Experiential Learning: delve into the leadership journey through art and nature.
- Strategic Scenario Planning: explore tools to develop strategy in the face of deep uncertainty.
What Makes FDC-Smith Unique?
FDC is a Brazilian business school with a world-class reputation for excellence. FDC builds the analytical decision-making and leadership skills of executives, entrepreneurs and public managers. Through its strong ties to international institutions, FDC provides access to cutting-edge management technology centers and thought-leadership streams.
Smith College brings over 140 years of excellence and innovation in women’s leadership development to Executive Education. Smith’s all-women learning model provides an environment that supports optimal leadership learning. Smith partners with Fortune 100 and 500 companies that are committed to building the female leadership pipeline and creating a culture that embraces diversity.